About Holiday Lake:
Holiday Lake 50K++ is a double loop course circling Holiday Lake itself, as well as using country roads and trails in that area. It is a great FIRST ultra event with over 2,000 feet of elevation gain. The weather can be from nice and pleasant to running in a foot of snow. Aid stations are located every 4 miles. Runners start and finish at the Holiday Lake 4-H Educational Center. The prerace meal and shower and lodging are all available at the 4-H Center. Awards are presented to all sub 8 hour finishers.
- Online application via ultrasignup.com
- Paper application
- Lodging at the Holiday Lake 4-H Educational Center
- Jan. 16, 8 a..m, 1 clockwise 16 mile-loop
- Jan 24, 1 p.m. 1 counter-clockwise 16-mile loop
- Jan 30, 8 a.m. 1 clockwise loop 16-mile loop
Please email David Horton the week of the run if you plan on attending.